Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where I bought the stuff

I've ordered my supplies. It was cheaper than I expected; even more so that some of the leading homeopathic drops (which I am convinced help control appetite but do not help the body release "abnormal" fat like the real hormone does). Anyway, the 43-day injections mixing kit, which I ordered from FormaGenix, was on sale for a total of $26.98. Then I ordered the actual HCG from AllDayChemist, which seems to be the standard place to get it, according to the forums. The product itself was $28 (for three 2000 IU vials), plus $25 shipping (not unexpected, since it's international), for a total of $53. So, in total, round one will cost $79.98 for the meds. There will, of course, be incidentals on top of that. I plan to buy a body-fat scale (used to have one; not sure where it is), there will be co-pays on my labs at the doc, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment