Wednesday, April 25, 2012

R2P2VLCD42

199.2

Yesterday was DH's birthday, so I ate too much. Whoops. Some is water, so will drop tomorrow. Time to mix up my last vial of HCG; it's 5,000 IU, so after it's gone, I'm done. Not sure if I'll do another round in the future or if I'll just try to stick to a regular low-cal diet with a day or two of intermittent fasting thrown in to bring a bigger deficit. Looks like I probably won't be attending my 20th class reunion on the beach in July like I was planning, so the need to get into the tiniest possible self on a short deadline is lessened. Not that I want to stop losing; just don't have the same time crunch as before. But I still might go, so I have to keep that in mind...

Breakfast:
Coffee w/almond milk (20)
1 egg (75)
1 lite toast (45)

No comments:

Post a Comment