Friday, March 9, 2012

R2P2VLCD10

204.0 (-0.4)

Not too bad, considering I went nuts with the non-dairy creamer yesterday. I may also have had an extra grissini, so my calories were probably closer to 750. It's a bit of a fog because I had a nasty headache and wanted nothing more than to EAT. I stayed in relative control considering how bad the craving was!

Even with the relatively small numbers, I'm staying heartened, because the body fat percentage is still going down, and the muscle percentage is going up. I dropped another year on my scale's estimated health age (now I'm 53 ... ha!). So, there are positive changes happening.

Breakfast: 210
1 scoop Jay Robb strawberry protein powder (110)
100 g. strawberries (50)
2 T. fat free Fage Greek yogurt (20)
Coffee w/2 oz. milk (30)

Lunch: 200
El Pollo Loco chicken breast (180)
Broccoli (20)

Dinner: 1500
3 pumpkin muffins (600)
2 cupcakes (400)
Misc (500)

Whoa. I jumped off the wagon with both feet. Don't know what on earth came over me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment