Monday, January 23, 2012

R1P3D10

210.4 (+1.6 over LIW)

No surprise on the overnight gain. I ate a ton of salt and fat yesterday, and don't drink enough water. The people on this diet really seem to embrace eating lots of fat in this phase, a la Atkins. I've done that to some degree, not because I think it's a good idea, but because I like it. Anyway, my scale measures total fat AND visceral fat (the kind around organs that's really bad). During the Very Low Calorie phase of the diet, my total visceral fat dropped by one percent. This morning, it registers back up that one. I don't doubt that my 9 days of indulging in extraordinary amounts of dietary fat have pushed it back up. So that scares me. I am looking forward to adding healthy starches back into my diet so I can fill up on something other than meat and fat.

Breakfast:
Cappuccino (60)
1 large banana (135)

No comments:

Post a Comment