Monday, January 16, 2012

R1P3D3

210.4 (+1.6 over LIW)

I think I'll switch to noting how far I am from LIW instead of how much I'm up or down from the previous day.

Was able to weigh today. Don't think I'm retaining much water, but we'll see tomorrow. I was so tired last night that I slept in and missed breakfast. (Just as well since the patty melt I ate just before bed was HUGE and left me feeling stuffed and fat.) I could go eat now, but they're serving an exhibitor luncheon at noon (read: FREE), so I might as well just wait. It's probably a bunch of carbs again, which will lead me back to the restaurant, but if I can avoid paying another $25 for a meal, I will. Save it for supper, which they don't provide.

Breakfast (40):
1 micro apple (40)
1 c. green tea w/stevia (0)

Lunch:
Caesar salad with tofu, cheese, tomato, and caramelized onion

Supper:
Chicken trio at Carrabba's Italian Grill
Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment