Tuesday, January 17, 2012

R1P3D4

209.6 (+0.8 over LIW)

I guess avoiding carbs really does work. Goodness knows I've had enough fat in the past couple days that if that were the only culprit for weigh gain, I would have. So, either carbs, or mixing carbs with fat, is the issue. I'm going with the mixing of carbs and fat, though I won't know that for sure until P4 when I add the starchy carbs back in. Haven't had much access to fruit around here, so I haven't been getting any carbs that way.

Breakfast:
Omelette with onion, tomato, cheddar, salsa
Turkey sausage
Sliced tomato

Lunch:
Fried tofu
Mixed veggies (broccoli, snow peas, bok choy)

Dinner:
Pollo Loco (chicken with onions, bell peps, tomatoes and a white cheese sauce)

Snack:
Half a dozen pieces of sugar-free Whitman's candy (ooo, not good on the tummy last night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment