Monday, January 2, 2012

R1P2VLCD29

213.8 (-0)

I have been having trouble staying under 500 calories, so I shouldn't be surprised of a non-loss. Now that my food scale is back, I can start measuring again. I think I'll be doing cottage cz for lunch, because I'm going to work and it's easy.

We heard Saturday that our friends, who are missionary doctors in Africa, lost one of their 6-month-old twins to complications of malaria that day. For some reason, this tragedy has impacted me dramatically. I cannot think about anything else and have been weeping on and off for three days. What I really want to do is EAT comfort foods. I'm not sure how to "get over it" and move on — especially given that is wasn't MY child. I wonder if the HCG is making me more emotional? I haven't reacted this way to the loss of a friend's child since I was post-partum with my first son in 2007 and having some hormone-related depression issues. 

Breakfast (80):
Tea w/stevia (0)
1/2 melba (10)
3 bites wheat toast (30)
1/4 c. cottage cheese (40)

Lunch (205):
1/2 c. cottage cheese (80)
337 g. cucumbers (40)
185 g. strawberries (60)
1 grissini (25)

Dinner (220):
Broth (20)
Fennel (30)
Whey protein (110)
Strawberries (60)

Daily total: 505

No comments:

Post a Comment