Wednesday, December 7, 2011

R1P2VLCD3

226.4 (-2.4 lbs.)

Nice to see another big loss this morning. I know that'll slow down soon, so a good jump start is motivational. I feel lousy; not because of the diet, but because of this head cold / sinus infection thing. I can't breathe and my face hurts, which is very distracting.

Yesterday was rough. I did fine until late afternoon. I got hungry, but had no snacks left, and didn't get dinner until 8 p.m. Won't make that mistake again. On a side note, putting the boiled eggs on the melba toast was SOOO good. I've always loved eggs on toast, so this is a HCGer's version. Delish. I'm sure I'll be doing that regularly.

Breakfast (71):
Green tea w/ stevia (0)
1 apple (71)

Lunch (177):
3.7 oz. canned chicken breast (105) - over 100 g., but about the right calories
2 c. cucumber slices, marinated in vinegar (50)
1 rye melba (22)

Snack (32):
100 g. strawberries (32)

Dinner (188):
100g. nonfat cottage cheese (85)
2 c. boiled spinach (83)
1 melba (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment