Saturday, December 10, 2011

R1P2VLCD6

224.8 (-0.4)

Kinda bummed about my "slow" losses this past few days. I think I'm taking too much salt. Maybe it's having both melbas at the same time? Not gonna overthink it too much yet. My average is still more than 1 lb. per day, so I can't complain yet. Oh, and I preg-checked my HCG. It's definitely legit.

I've been eating straight, non-recipe food. Getting a little boring. I think since it's Saturday, I'll take the opportunity to try a new recipe. Need fish today.

ETA: Made a curried chicken stuffed tomato for lunch and O.M.G. it was GOOD. I cooked the ground chicken in the skillet with water, chopped garlic and onion powder. Divided it into four servings and put the other three in containers. Returned the single portion of chicken to the skillet, added the chopped guts of my large tomato, maybe a teaspoon +/- of curry powder, and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. Cooked down til it was tender and thick. Put the mixture into the hollowed out tomato, and baked it for 15 minutes at 350. I would totally eat that in "real life." 

Breakfast (53):
1 small apple (53)

Lunch (195):
115 g. ground chicken (130)
2 T. tomato paste (25)
1 extra large tomato (40)

Dinner (220):
4 oz. canned chicken (90)
400 g. boiled cabbage (90)
2 melba (40)

Snack (53):
1 small apple, baked (53)

Daily Total: 521

No comments:

Post a Comment