Saturday, December 3, 2011

R1P1LD1

So I started today. I barely made it, because I'm a moron. While mixing my HCG, I accidentally injected half the Rx solution into the bacteriostatic water vial instead of my mixing vial. So my solution is half strength, which means I have to inject twice as much. No biggie, but I lost 6days with of the HCG, so I either need to order more and hope it makes it in time, or lower my dose. Haven't decided which. And I have to order more water. But that's no biggie. Anyway, here are day 1 stats: R1P2LD1 (Round 1, Phase 2, Load Day 1): Weight 231.8 BMI 36.8 Body Fat 46.8% (OMG!!!) Visceral Fat 9% Muscle 24.2% RMR 1828 Body "Age" 60 For breakfast I had 4 eggs and 2 pieces of toast with Earth Balance. Didn't quite get through it. That's a LOT of food. No sure what I'll eat these load days. Hoping to have time to make my hubby's family's traditional Christmas treat, affectionately called "The Loaf." It's a multi-layer sandwich. Very high fat. End of day report: Apparently my whole life has been a load day, because I ate every fat thing I could today, but everything was close to my norm. Ha! Had a steakhouse burger from Carl's Jr., fries for lunch. Pumpkin cake for a snack. Panda Express for supper. And theater popcorn with butter and a couple fun size Butterfingers for night snack. Oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment